Comfort for 7 people
Set in the heart of the countryside, this authentic half-timbered alsatian self-catering gîte was built in the 19th century and has been completely renovated. Its 2 floors and its 100 square metres are heated by a geothermal system.
- completely equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, cooktop, dishwasher, ...
- dinette set with high chair if needed
- living room with television
- bedroom with a double-bed
- bathroom with shower, washing machine and changing table
- bedroom with 3 single-beds
- bedroom with 2 single-beds and sofa bed ; we provide a baby bed if needed
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- garden suite and barbecue
- swing, swivel and sandbox for the children
- Our house is registered at the Gîtes de France as Gîte number G1486.
- There are 2 bathrooms in the house, which can prove useful when several people need a shower at the same time !
- We provide all the equipment you need for your baby on demand.
- You can park your car in the courtyard.